Friday, December 16, 2011

Blogging Again

Hi All (if anyone's left),

I'm back and blogging again. I have three more installments on the 6 part series I start half a year ago. Blogospheric Hubris.

I'm going to leave it unfinished for now, though I still like the way it reads. I've been to Antarctica and back since then and, even though I'm home, I'm in a different place. I have a blog to share with all who didn't know about it. I created it for my daughter's kindergarten class. Please check it out. I worked hard on it and it was a hit with her class. I've got reams more material for it, so I might make a few more entries in it. It is for five year olds, so keep that in mind. Lots of fun stuff on Antarctica.

www.montgomerykindergarten.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi John! How ironic I thought of you today and decided to check in on your blog...see there are a few of us left out here! Checked out the great blog you did for Kelsie's kindergarten class...they must have really loved it and I can't wait to show Emily. So glad you are back home safely from what surely was a life changing experience. I'll keep checking in to see what you have on your heart and mind to share. Sending all our love to you, Shannon and the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the blog you made for your daughter's class. It was very interesting and a lot of fun to read!

    ReplyDelete